Our Top picks from this week's Supreme Drop (4/28/16)
Ok so like, this one isn't the best fam. Like, it’s ok, but idk if it's really worth sitting in line with a bunch of middles schoolers… maybe you’re better off staying home and using one of those weird Bot things that one shady guy on your Facebook timeline is always selling. Anyway, despite the overall disappointment in the FMF office, there are certainly a few joints in here I can get behind. The resale game might not be as wild this time around, but you can still throw some solid garms into your IKEA dresser set. Here’s our top 5 picks from what we’ve seen so far (late af o'clock on Wednesday night):
1) Striped logo short sleeve Tee (All colorways). This little guy is a heater. It's equal parts “Odd future stan” and “Apathetic french girl”. Between Supreme's new store in Paris and Tyler showing with Jeremy Scott and Moschino, expect that vibe to be a thing this year. It’s also a nice alternative to A$AP’s Waldo joint, if that wasn’t your thing.
2) Quilted Bomber (Green). Ok so like, it’s a bomber jacket. I know... I know, you HAVE a bomber jacket. Psyche I know you all have like 30 bomber jackets, but do you have one that both makes you look #hardaf AND reminds you of gramgram??? Of course you don’t so it's time to get your 31st fucking bomber jacket I guess. All the colorways are cool, but we like the forest green one best.
3) Mesh Duffle (Black, white and navy). This shit is fucking sweet actually, but there are only two types of people who need this. 1) People that are so fucking brave they are down to let everyone on the block know they’re headed home to chop 1 key into 5, or 2) People who are so fucking brave they aren’t worried about letting that cute girl in unit 3B downstairs see your complete collection of Power Rangers tighty whities on your way to the laundry room. Basically cop this shit at your own risk but like, damn good for you.
4) Zip Polo Shirt (White). Thanks to weird drugs, Gosha, and all the normcore guys on the L train, polos are coming back and it's not too late to get on this trend before polos are back to being wild lame. It's got something to do with vaporwave and being really alt or whatever. idk, just cop these and wear them with vans, you’ll be all good for the summer.
5) Nike Air Max x Supreme. We had to put these on the list, not because we personally like them, but because whenever nike works with 'preme, shit gets a little hectic. I wonder how these will go over though honestly, I just don’t see them escaping niche appeal. You can count on the eBay game being fucking ludicrous for a minute though, that’s for sure. We like the Navy version best but like, they missed us with this one fam.